Next week Microsoft is set to announce Windows 11 ISO Download. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 Official Download Link information leak begins.
Included Editions In ISO:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro For Workstations
- Windows 11 Pro N For Workstations
Features of Windows 11 OS build 21996.1:
As mentioned above, the near-final edition of Windows 11 build number 21996 has been leaked on a Chinese forum website. Many users have already installed the new operating system on their computer, whereas some have tried it in a virtual environment.
Please note that the leaked windows 11 iso download file reveal that the upcoming operating system is not very different from Windows 10 when it comes to design. There are only minor changes in the UI like rounded corners, colored icons, and new wallpapers.
- Windows 11 will receive a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that. The Redmond giant has long been preparing a redesign for an update with the code name Sun Valley (“Sun Valley”) – apparently, under this naming, it was Windows 11 Pro Direct Download. The Sun Valley project flashed on the network for a long time – Microsoft regularly disclosed details of the new interface style, insiders shared the unknown previously information, and popular designers in their circles drew realistic concepts based on all this data.
- Start and system elements will float above the bottom bar. The start is the calling card and face of every recent version of Windows. Not surprisingly, in Windows 11, developers will transform it again, but not so much in functional as in visual terms – the Start window will hover above the bottom bar. We have to admit that this small change makes the appearance of the system much fresher. Judging by information from the network, Microsoft will not radically change the “insides” of this menu – the innovations will affect only the design of the window itself. The control panel will also float, and its design will be exactly the same as that of the “Start”. The action center will be combined with the control buttons together – a similar one has long been used in some other operating systems. Almost all mentions of this new menu indicate that it will be an island – the control buttons will be located on one separate panel, notifications will be on another, and specific elements (like a player) on another separate one.
Mostly People For Windows 11 ISO:
- Windows 11 ISO Release Date
- Windows 11 ISO Updates
- Windows 11 ISO Download
- Windows 11 ISO Concept
- Windows 11 Microsoft ISO
- Microsoft Windows 11 Download
- Microsoft Windows ISO Download
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.