LanViewer is a powerful LAN and Wi-Fi network scanner program that enables you to monitor your local networks and browse their shared resources. The program provides similar and simple tools like network scanners, subnet monitoring, LAN messengers, and wake online managers. It offers two methods of scanning, fast and complete, which will analyze the entire network and create a list of computers connected to all its information. You can get round trip time (RTL), MAC address, NIC vendor, OS version, login users, shared folders, hostnames, as well as network groups
My Lane Weaver Full Version Network / IP Scanner for Windows, Voice and Traceroot Tools, Remote Shutdown and Wake Online (WOL) Manager, Wireless Network Scanner and Monitor Net Net Power and LAN / Network IP address scanner. This application will help you find common folders of all IP addresses, MAC addresses and computers on your wired or wireless (WiFi) network. The program scans the network and displays your network computers in an easy-to-read, friend list style window that contains computer name, IP address, MAC address, NIC vendor, OS version, log Provides users, shared folders and other technical details for each computer. .
- Very simple, intuitive yet old style interface (UI)
- LAN messengers, network scanners and monitoring
- Two methods of scanning (fast and full scanning) View RTL, MAC address, NIC vendor, hostname, etc.
- Remote Shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Manager Scans the network and displays the network computer
- Supports remote shutdown, reboot, power off, etc.
- Delete the user, view and access shared folders And much more.