This free MiniTool data recovery software can deeply scan hard drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc. on Windows compatible devices and recover data lost due to human error and system crashes. Support over 100 file types including photos, videos, audios, documents, etc. Accidentally deleted photos on Windows PC? Do you need to format the external hard drive? MiniTool free data recovery software can recover data from kinds of storage devices under different data loss situations such as file deletion, virus invasion, disk failure, system error. files, etc. Accidental deletion of files after emptying the recycle bin? Formatting on the wrong USB drive? Do not stress. Not all such partitions will escape the deep scan of file recovery software.
It is never so easy for you to recover deleted files from SD card, USB drive and HDD / SSD. Virus attack can cause operating system crash or even inaccessible hard drive. If virus invasion results in loss of files, Power Data Recovery can scan specific location sector by sector to restore lost files. The loss of files caused by logical errors and physical damage is annoying because the hard drive may not respond or show access denied. However, the powerful algorithms of the best free Power Data Recovery will recover lost files even from lost partitions. The latest version of MiniTool Power Data Recovery adds Desktop Recovery, Recycle Bin recovery and Select Folder modules. You can choose to scan only desktop, recycle bin, or specific folder to recover deleted / lost files, saving you a lot of time and effort.
- This free data recovery application offers simple data recovery solutions.
- Quickly recover lost / deleted files in few easy steps.
- USB flash drives, which are commonly used to transfer files between devices, can easily suffer from file loss.
- With free flash drive data recovery software, lost files can be quickly recovered.
- SD card / memory card stores data from cameras or cell phones.
- With MiniTool, SD card recovery and Android data recovery are possible by connecting the SD card to the computer.